Sunday, November 29, 2015

Upcoming December Meeting- New Date & Venue

The focus of this monthly meetup will be: "Are you a lion or a gazelle?" 

We are pleased to have to have Dr. Vincent Kituku, a nationally recognized motivational speaker present for us. Dr. Kutuku is a sought after speaker who has presented to multiple Fortune 500 companies delivering memorable speeches and workshops. Since we are closing out another year- now is the time to ask yourself what are you doing to prepare for a prosperous new year but also will you be a lion or gazelle in your endeavors next year?

*Please Note* Meeting location has changed and venue has been moved, details are below. This is a joint meeting with the Boise Investor Group but all are welcome to attend!! There is a $10 per person cost, payable at the door. This is a meeting you won't want to miss! For more information about our special guest please visit http://www.kituku.com/

Date & Time: Thursday, December 10th at 6:30pm

Event Location: Title One
                            1940 S. Bonito Way.
                            Meridian, ID 83642


 For more information about this upcoming event- please email Lisa at Lisa@HomeDefinedRealty.com.

4 comments:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having your own house is the dream of every person. For a middle class person, it is considered as a lifetime achievement as it requires quite a huge amount of money. Banks play a pivotal role in fulfilling this basic need. The products they offer and the services they provide are of immense use to people who intend to have their own house. For a safe and beneficial home loan, proper awareness over the products, policies, terms and conditions of the bank is most important as ignorance may result in more payments to the bank in terms of principal and interest components.
    But working with Mr Pedro changed everything in the lending experience, Mr Pedro helped me with a home loan at 2% rate which was very fast and smooth.
    I will recommend Mr Pedro a loan officer and his awesome funding company Email Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com.


    Marie Carlos,
    Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Pedro is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move to DC. He’s just the absolute best.”
    I will recommend anyone here looking for a loan to contact a loan officer Pedro on Email... pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp call: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete