Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BREIC

Mike:

It was great talking with you earlier. I have ordered one of our marketing kit to be shipped out to you next week. It won’t make it in time for your meeting so I went ahead and attached several items to this email which you might find helpful. Visit our website CommunityBuyingGroup.com and we have lots of great content under the Resources section.

Below is a direct link for your members to sign up for the Community Buying Group benefits on behalf of Boise Real Estate Investment Club:

Also I want to follow up with you so we can get you connected with the Lowe’s discount. I have attached information on those benefits as well as an application. Any of your members who are flipping houses really need to take advantage of this benefit.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you and getting your members more engaged with our program.

Jason E. Kerr  |  Association Program Manager  | Community Buying Group
226 SE Douglas Street, STE 204, Lee's Summit, MO 64063
816-282-6310  Ex: 104   |   Fax 816-282-6307

No comments:

Post a Comment