Friday, November 28, 2014

The Day After

What a turkey day!!!  Like the rest of the nation we ate too much and drank just about the correct amount of adult beverage.  Cinderella and I went to our baby's house and had a great time.  We are going to Sun Valley tomorrow and ski for the day and head home Sunday PM.  Today we are going on a wine tour put together by Diane.  I'm sure there is room for a few more.  While at Alex's yesterday I noticed the house across the street had been sold which is nice.  The only problem is it got sold to a so-called non- profit for $40,000 under the asking price!  Do you smell a scam here?  They appear to be preparing the house for a flip.  I wonder what the managers / owners of this scam machine take out for "management"??  In my opinion and only my opinion if it doesn't seem right there is a smell there.

I just had a call from a "concerned" neighbor next to the home I manage at 1213 N 16th.  He wanted to make sure I selected the best tenant possible.  I think what I try to do is select the biggest scum bag and hope he pays some rent.   What does he think we try to do?  How rude of him.  We are going to select the best possible tenants possible with substantial money in reserve.  I have made mistakes before and I will make mistakes in the future.  It is not in our best interest to blow it but it does happen.  Don't call a property manager and rub a less than acceptable tenant in his/her face.  Believe me they are aware of the situation and are attempting to rectify it.

That's it,

Mike Dietz / WendyWorks Realty
BoiseRealEstateInvestmentClub.blogspot.com
208-866-4041

TUESDAY GENERAL MEETING 6 pm  PLEASE BE THERE STEWART TITLE ON RIVER ST

No comments:

Post a Comment